SkyBlue™ Power Amplifier Module for Automotive Applications – LTE Band 42The SKYA22002 SkyBlue™ Power Amplifier Module (PAM) supports 3G/4G. RF I/O ports internally matched to 50 ohms minimize the need for external components and extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time.
An InGaP/GaAs die and passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate. The assembly is encapsulated in a plastic overmold.
LTE: The SKYA22002 meets spectral linearity requirements of LTE modulation with QPSK/16QAM up to 20 MHz bandwidth, including various resource block allocations, with good power-added efficiency.
- Fully integrated power amplifier module
- Optimized for average power tracking system
- Fully programmable MIPI®
- 50 ohm input/output impedances, integrated DC blocking on all RF ports
- Small, low profile package: 2 mm x 1.8 mm x 0.65 mm, 8-pad configuration
Images & Diagrams
- SkyBlue™ Power Amplifier Module for Automotive Applications – LTE Band 42
- MCM, 8-pad
- 2 x 1.8 x 0.65
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.