SkyOne® Ultra 2.0 Front-End Module for FDD/TDD LTE Bands 7, 30, 38, 40, 41The SKY78117 SkyOne® Ultra 2.0 is a multimode multiband (MMMB) Front-End Module (FEM) that supports 4G handsets and operates efficiently in FDD/TDD LTE modes. The FEM consists of an LTE block operating in the high bands, a logic control block for multiple power control levels. RF I/O ports internally matched to 50 ohms minimize the need for external components. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time. The InGaP/GaAs die and passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate and the assembly encapsulated in plastic overmold.
LTE: The SKY78117 meets spectral linearity requirements of LTE modulation with QPSK/16QAM up to 40 MHz bandwidth in Bands 38, 40, and 41 including various resource block allocations, with good power-added efficiency.
Receiver Section: The SKY78117 integrated Duplexers support Downlink Carrier Aggregation (CA) for additional Rx data rate and provide 4G Rx paths from antenna to LNA port of RFIC. Carrier Aggregation requirements for noise and harmonics are designed-in for best desense performance. Optimized low insertion-loss Rx paths, matching circuits, and well-grounded guard traces (high Tx–Rx isolation) inside the module mitigate desense problems and enhance sensitivity performance. An integrated RX consolidated switch provides the ability to match different RX port mapping on different platforms.
TRx and Rx Ports: The SKY78117 provides three Tx ports and one Antenna port (Band 7).
- Highly integrated HB multiband module
- Optimized for average power tracking system
- Fully programmable Mobile Industry Processor Interface digital control
- Integrated duplexers for Band 7
- MIPI®/RFFE interface
- Integrated Rx switch
- Single SAW architecture for TDD-LTE
- External Tx Input switch control
- Support B30/B38/B40/B41 Transmit Output port
- Small, low profile package: 5.0 mm x 4.3 mm x 0.8 mm, 34-pad configuration
Images & Diagrams
- FDD/TDD LTE
Bands 7, 30, 38, 40, 41
- FDD/TDD LTE
- MCM, 34-pad
- 5 x 4.3 x 0.8
- SkyOne® Ultra 2.0 Multimode Multiband (MMMB) Front-End Module (FEM)
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.