Miniature Phototransistor Optocoupler for Hybrid AssemblyThe OLI100 is designed especially for hybrid applications that require optical isolation with a high current transfer ratio and low saturation VCE. The device consists of a light emitting diode, and an N-P-N silicon phototransistor mounted and coupled in a miniature custom ceramic package.
The very low input current makes the OLI100 well suited for direct CMOS to Low Power Schottky Transistor to Transistor Logic (LSTTL/TTL) interfaces.
The OLI100 is mounted by standard hybrid assembly with nonconductive epoxies. Gold or aluminum wire bonding can be used to make electrical connections for maximum placement flexibility.
- Current transfer ratio guaranteed over –55 °C to +125 °C ambient temperature range
- Electrical isolation: 1500 VDC
- High current transfer ratio: 100% minimum over temperature
- High current transfer ratio at low input current: 100% at IF = 1 mA over temperature
- High reliability and rugged construction
- CTR-comparable to Darlington output but with low saturation VCE = 0.15 V typical
- Similar to 4N2X, 4N3X type optocouplers
- Custom package available
Images & Diagrams
- CTR @ IF = 10 mA
- 6-Lead Ceramic Carrier Chip for Hybrid Assembly
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.