- Compact, integrated high-power switch
- Small PCB footprint with minimal external components
- 160 W average power handling at 120 °C case temperature
- Low TX/RX insertion loss: < 0.3="" db="" at="" 2.6="" />
- High TX to RX isolation
- Low DC power consumption
- Small QFN (20-pin, 5 × 5 mm) Pb-free package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- SPDT (R)
- QFN, 20L
- 5 x 5 x 1.5
- 28 abril 2021
- Skyworks Discusses High-Power, Fail-Safe Cellular Infrastructure Switches with Microwave Journal
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.