3.0 – 3.8 GHz, 20 dB Variable Voltage AttenuatorThe SKY12146-321LF is a GaAs pHEMT variable voltage attenuator designed for WLAN and WiMAX applications. The device operates within 3.2 to 3.8 GHz and is ideal for low-cost applications such as 3.5 GHz fixed wireless LANs and WiMAX power control systems.
The SKY12146-321LF is provided in a 12-pin, 3 x 3 mm Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
Please note: SKY12146-321LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Power control for 3.5 GHz fixed wireless applications
- Typical attenuation: 20 dB
- Control voltage: 0–1.4 V
- Low cost
- No external components needed
- Small, QFN (12-pin, 3 x 3 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- 20 dB Single CTL
- QFN, 12L
- 3 x 3 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.