High IIP3 10 MHz to 1.5 GHz Voltage-Controlled Variable AttenuatorThe SKY12239-11 is a voltage-controlled variable attenuator from Skyworks series of broadband, flat attenuation, high third order input intercept point (IIP3) components. The device has been designed to operate over the 10 MHz to 1.5 GHz frequency band, and is specifically optimized for use as a wide dynamic range, low distortion attenuator.
The SKY12239-11 provides monotonic attenuation performance over its entire control voltage range. This attenuator is comprised of four matched PIN diodes that are biased using an external control voltage signal. The attenuator requires no external components. It operates with a control voltage range of 1 to 5 V and a 2 mA typical control current at maximum attenuation.
- 10 MHz to 1.5 GHz broadband operating range
- Low insertion loss: 2.5 dB @ 700 MHz
- Maximum attenuation level: 40 dB @ 700 MHz
- Control voltage range: 1 to 5 V
- High IIP3: +50 dBm
- Low current consumption: < 2 mA @ maximum attenuation
- Small MCM (8-pin, 3.8 x 3.8 x 1 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020
- HIP3™ Variable Attenuator
- 3 (at 5V)
- 33 (at 1V)
- 1-5 V
- MCM, 8L
- 3.8 x 3.8 x 1
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.