- Output Power: +24 dBm, optimized to support LTE for 1 RB to 6 RB
- Exceptional harmonics performance:
- Band 13 2nd harmonic: -60 dBm/MHz
- Band 28 2nd harmonic: -55 dBm/MHz
- Band 28 3rd harmonic: -52 dBm/MHz
- Broadband PA supporting APT mode of operation or Vcc fixed supply (2.85 V to 4.5 V)
- Integrated Tx low-pass filters for optimized harmonic rejection
- Integrated SP6T antenna Tx/Rx switch
- Integrated Rx low-pass filters for out-of-band rejection
- Two broadband, high-power AUX ports for additional band support
- Low leakage current: 0.4 μA
- Adaptive biasing scheme for maximum PA efficiencies
- MIPI® RFFE control interface, 2.0 compliant
- Pin-to-pin compatible with the SKY68000-31, SKY68001-31, and SKY68001-41
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Small, low profile package (4 x 5 x 0.9 mm)
(MSL3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- LTE Universal Multi-Band Front-End Module for IoT
- MCM, 24-pad
- 4 x 5 x 0.9
- LTE-M/NB-IoT Low Power Front-end Solution
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.