Disrupting The Audio Market With Smart Interfaces
Skyworks is at the forefront of audio and voice technology innovation with our analog system on chips (ASoCs) for artificial intelligence (AI) applications such as smart speakers/microphones, virtual assistants and intelligent gaming controllers, as well as automotive in-dash systems, enterprise client devices and wired/wireless headsets.
Our market-specific ASoC solutions combine breakthrough audio/voice analog circuits, highly efficient power management and custom hardware accelerators for smart acoustic signal processing and AI features. This proprietary technology achieves the highest level of integration in the industry and sets a new performance standard for low power consumption and minimal footprint.
As voice increasingly becomes the primary interface for AI applications, partner with Skyworks to enable your next generation platform.
- Changing the Game
- European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI)
- The European Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) is an independent, non-profit organization that establishes global standards for telecommunications, broadcasting and other electronic communication networks and services. ETSI is a key channel through which the 3GPP organization submits contributions for 5G requirements. As a member, Skyworks will actively participate in the development of standards critical to ensuring interoperability among systems and networks, compliance with legislation, security, and other needs of the industry.
- Learn More
- 5G Automotive Association (5GAA)
- The 5G Automotive Association (5GAA) is a global, cross-industry organization of companies from the automotive, technology, and telecommunications industries (ICT), working together to develop end-to-end solutions for future mobility and transportation services. The 5GAA unites a large member base which has rapidly expanded to include key players with a global footprint in the automotive, technology and telecommunications industries. This includes automotive manufacturers, tier-1 suppliers, chipset/communication system providers, mobile operators and infrastructure vendors. Diverse both in terms of geography and expertise, 5GAA’s members are committed to helping define and develop the next generation of connected mobility and automated vehicle solutions.
- Learn More
- 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
- The 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) unites seven telecommunications standard development organizations (ARIB, ATIS, CCSA, ETSI, TSDSI, TTA, TTC), known as "Organizational Partners", and provides their members with a stable environment to produce the reports and specifications that define 3GPP technologies. The project covers cellular telecommunications network technologies, including radio access, the core transport network, and service capabilities - including work on codecs, security, quality of service - and thus provides complete system specifications. The specifications also provide hooks for non-radio access to the core network, and for interworking with Wi-Fi networks.
- Learn More
- IEEE is the world's largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE's highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
- Learn More
Our SoC-based wireless audio system is Industry-leading integration and unmatched wireless system resilience — yielding truly high-fidelity audio at a low total system cost. It offers custom digital radio and communications systems that delivers clear, uncompressed, low-latency digital audio.
- Enable high-fidelity speaker systems for home and mobile media applications
- Integrate high-fidelity, high-efficiency PWM-based amplification technology and modern audio I/O with dedicated microprocessors for application and audio subsystems
- Deliver unmatched levels of system integration ensuring end-to-end audio performance
Driving innovation in:
- Power Management
- Analog Audio and High Speed Analog
- Artificial Intelligence
- RF and Digital
- System Architecture and Communicating Systems
- Hardware and Embedded Software
- Physical Design, Industrial Design, and Mechanical Design
- Cloud-based Services
- PCBA Design and Form Factor Reference Designs
- Speaker and Mic Design and Acoustic Tuning
- iOS Development
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.