- Excellent broadband flat gain performance
- Low noise figure
- High IP3 performance over voltage
- Single matching circuit for 200 to 3800 MHz
- Adjustable supply current from 30 to 100 mA
- Flexible bias voltage: 3 to 5 V
- Fast rise/fall time ENABLE function suitable for TDD application
- Temperature and process-stable active bias up to +105°C
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
- High Efficiency Power Amplifiers for Small Cell Applications
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.