0.7-4.0 GHz Five-Bit Digital Attenuator with Serial-to-Parallel Driver (0.5 dB LSB)The SKY12349-362LF is a GaAs FET five-bit digital attenuator I/C with a serial-to-parallel driver. The device is provided in a 4 x 4 mm, 24-pin Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
The SKY12349-362LF is particularly suited for applications in which high attenuation accuracy, low insertion loss, and low intermodulation products are required.
Please note: SKY12349-362LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Broadband operation: 0.7 to 4.0 GHz
- Attenuation: 15.5 dB
- LSB attenuation: 0.5 dB
- Low insertion loss: 1 dB @ 900 MHz
- Positive voltage operation: 5 V
- Integrated silicon serial-to-parallel driver
- Small, QFN (24-pin, 4 x 4 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- QFN, 24L
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.