Low-Power Bluetooth® Low Energy Front-End Module for Range Extension ApplicationsThe SKY66111-11 is a highly integrated front-end module (FEM) designed for Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) range extension applications operating in the 2.4 to 2.485 GHz range.
The device is provided in a 3.3 x 3.0 x 0.8 mm 20-pin MCM package.
The SKY66111-11 FEM has been designed into reference designs with products from Dialog Semiconductor. Combined with our partners’ platforms, the SKY66111-11 meets today’s demand for long-range, low-power and cost-effective solutions.
Please visit Dialog's DA14580 product page for more information
- Low power consumption: 10 mA @ +10 dBm
- Output: +6 to +13 dBm (single-pin controllable)
- Supply operation: 1.8 to 5 V
- Low sleep current: < 1 μA
- RX bypass
- Small MCM (20-pin, 3.3 x 3.0 x 0.8 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- MCM, 20-pin
- 3.3 x 3.0 x 0.8
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.