SKY85746-11: 5 GHz 802.11ax Ultra-Linear WLAN Front-End Module with Integrated Log DetectorRead More...
- Integrated 802.11ax 1024 QAM, 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and T/R switch
- Fully-matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic power detector
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: 13 dB
- Output power:
- MCS11, +18 dBm, -43 dB DEVM
- MCS11, +20 dBm, -40 dB DEVM
- MCS9, +23 dBm, -35 dB DEVM
- MCS7, +24 dBm, -30 dB DEVM
- Small QFN (16-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- QFN, 16-pin
- 2.5 x 2.5
- 5 GHz 802.11ax Ultra-Linear WLAN Front-End Module with Integrated Log Detector
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.