2.0 – 3.0 GHz High Linearity, Active Bias Low-Noise AmplifierThe SKY67102-396LF is a GaAs, pHEMT Low-Noise Amplifier (LNA) with integrated active bias, high linearity (+34 dBm OIP3) and <1.0 dB Noise Figure at 2.6 GHz. The advanced GaAs pHEMT enhancement mode process also provides good return loss, high gain, unconditional stability and high reverse isolation.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device offers the user the ability to externally adjust supply current and gain. Supply voltage is applied to the RFOUT/VDD pin through an RF choke inductor. Pin 4 (VIN) should be connected RFOUT/VDD through an external resistor to control the supply current. Pin 5 (FEEDBACK) is connected through an RC network to externally adjust the gain of the device without affecting the Noise Figure (NF) of the LNA. In addition, the RFIN and RFOUT/VDD pins should be DC blocked to ensure proper operation.
The SKY67102-396LF is optimized for the frequency range of 2.3 to 3.0 GHz. For 0.4 to 1.2 GHz operation, the SKY67101-396LF should be used and for 1.2 to 2.2 GHz operation the pin-compatible SKY67100-396LF is recommended.
The LNA is manufactured in a compact, 2 x 2 mm, 8-pin Dual Flat No-Lead (DFN) Skyworks Green package.
- Ultra Low Noise Figure: 0.8 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- Input and output return loss > 18 dB @ 2.6 GHz
- High IIP3 performance: +16.7 dBm @ 2.6 GHz
- Adjustable supply current and gain
- Temperature and process-stable active bias
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Frequency Range (GHz)
- Test Frequency (GHz)
- Gain Typ. (dB)
- OIP3 (dBm)
- VDD (V)
- OP1 dB (dBm)
- Supply Current Typ. (mA)
- Noise Figure Typ. (dB)
- DFN, 8-pin
- Package (mm)
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.