0.7 to 3.0 GHz High Isolation SP4T SwitchThe SKY13524-639LF is a single-pole, four-throw (SP4T) switch used for single-ended filter switching in cellular applications. The SKY13524-639LF maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for all switching paths.
Depending on the logic voltage level applied to the control pins (V1 and V2), the RFC pin is connected to one of four switched RF outputs (RF1 to RF4) using a low insertion loss path, while the paths between the RFC pin and the other RF pins are in a high isolation state.
The SKY13524-639LF is manufactured in a compact, 14-pin 1.6 x 1.6 mm, Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) package.
Please note: SKY13524-639LF is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.7 to 3.0 GHz
- High isolation: 47 dB @ 2.0 GHz (typical)
- Small QFN (14-pin, 1.6 x 1.6 mm) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SP4T (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- RON (Ω)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- COFF (fF)
- Vpk (V)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 14L
- Package (mm)
- 1.6 x 1.6 x 0.45
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.