20 MHz to 6.0 GHz GaAs SPDT SwitchThe SKY13587-378LF is a pHEMT GaAs FET I/C switch. The switch can be used in transmit/receive applications by connecting the RF common port (INPUT, pin 5) to either the OUTPUT1 or OUTPUT2 port (pin 1 or 3, respectively) using a low-loss path (i.e., a positive voltage applied to either VCTL1 or VCTL2 pins). The switch is “reflective short” on the isolated port.
The switch is manufactured in a compact, 1 × 1 × 0.5 mm, 6-pin exposed pad plastic Micro Lead-frame Package Dual (MLPD) package.
- Positive voltage control (0 and 1.8 V to 0 and 5.0 V)
- Broadband frequency range: 20 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- Very low insertion loss: 0.35 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- High isolation: 24 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- Excellent linearity performance: IP0.5dB = +30 dBm
- Operating temperature range: –40 °C to +105 °C
- Ultra-miniature, MLPD (6-pin, 1 × 1 × 0.5 mm) package (MSL1, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Typ. IP1 dB (dBm)
- Control Logic
- MLPD, 6L
- Package (mm)
- 1 × 1 × 0.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.