0.1 to 2.7 GHz SP3T High-Power Antenna Tuning Switch in a QFN PackageThe SKY19247-686LF is a Quad Flat No-Lead (QFN) single-pole, triple-throw (SP3T) switch designed for antenna tuning applications that require very low RON and COFF. Switching is controlled by an integrated Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) controller.
No external DC blocking capacitors are required as long as no DC voltage is applied on any RF path.
The SKY19247-686LF is provided in a compact 10-pin, 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.5 mm maximum QFN that meets requirements for board-level assembly.
- Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 2.7 GHz
- Vpeak: 37 V
- RON: 0.8 Ω
- COFF: 220 fF
- Asymmetric RF1 path with ultra-low RON: 0.4 Ω
- Control logic: MIPI v2.0
- Small QFN (10-pin, 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.45 mm typical) package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- RON (Ω)
- COFF (fF)
- Vpk (V)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 10L
- Package (mm)
- 1.5 x 1.1 x 0.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download certificate.