1930 to 1995 MHz Linear Power AmplifierThe SKY66189-11 is a high-linearity power amplifier (PA) with fully matched input/output and high gain. The compact 5 x 5 mm PA is designed for FDD 3G/4G LTE small cell base stations operating from 1930 to 1995 MHz. The active biasing circuitry is integrated to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation as well as an internal coupler for power monitoring.
The SKY66189-11 requires minimal external components and is part of a high-linearity, pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands.
- High gain: 40 dB (unconditionally stable)
- High linearity: +23 dBm with –50 dBc ACLR @ 85°C (WCDMA Test Model 1 with 64 DPCH)
- RF input and output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Excellent output return loss: <–20 dB
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- PA On/Off function: 3.5 μs switching time
- Integrated coupler for output power monitoring
- Single supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting all 3GPP bands
- Small 5 x 5 mm, 28-pin package (MSL3, 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- MCM, 28-pin
- 5 x 5 x 1.25
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.