Power Amplifier Module for Quad-Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE / TD-SCDMA / TDD LTE / HD-FDD LTE
The SKY77368-11 power amplifier module (PAM) is designed for LTE M/NB-IoT modules supporting fixed gain Gaussian Minimum-Shift Keying (GMSK), fixed gain linear Enhanced Data for GSM Evolution (EDGE) modulation in the GSM850/900 and DCS1800/PCS1900 bands, and TD-SCDMA modulation in Bands 34 and 39. Class12 General Packet Radio Service (GPRS) multi-slot operation is also supported.
The compact 3.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.67 mm (Max) module consists of GSM850/900 and DCS1800/PCS1900/B34/B39 power amplifier blocks, 50-ohm input and output matching circuitry, and a multi-function power amplifier control (MFC) block. The custom silicon CMOS MFC provides PA bias and product identification read-back capability and is fully programmable through the RF Front-End Mobile Industry Processor Interface (RFFE MIPI®).
The heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT) power amplifier blocks are fabricated onto a single lnGaP die; one supports the GSM850/900 bands and the other supports the DCS1800/PCS1900/ B34/B39 bands. Both PA blocks share two common power supply pads. The InGaP die, silicon die, and the passive components are mounted on a multi-layer laminate substrate. The entire assembly is encapsulated with plastic over-mold.
- Single device for Half-duplex LTE + 2G operation
- High efficiency in GSM mode
- Programmable bias for improved backed-off efficiency
- High linearity
- Low standby leakage
- Direct battery connection
- Programmable current clamp
- Autonomous Over-Voltage Protection
- Small, low profile package: 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.67 mm Max., 12-pad configuration
Images & Diagrams
- Power Amplifier Module for Quad-Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE / TD-SCDMA / TDD LTE / HD-FDD LTE
- MCM, 12-pad
- 3.0 x 3.0 x 0.67
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.