Hermetically Sealed Cascadable Amplifier for High-Reliability Space and Military ApplicationsSkyworks SKYH22002 is a general-purpose broadband amplifier fabricated from the Skyworks InGaP HBT process.
The device’s 50 Ω input and output impedance allow it to be easily cascaded without external impedance matching networks. The typical -3 dB bandwidth of the SKYH22002 is 0.1 to 6 GHz.
- High-reliability Space and Military grade screening
- Operating frequency: 0.1 to 6 GHz
- Internally matched, input and output
- Small signal gain: 20 dB typical @ 2 GHz
- High OIP3: +34 dBm typical
- OP1dB: +20 dBm typical @ 2 GHz
- Input and output impedance: 50 Ω nominal
- Single positive DC supply voltage
- Packaging: ceramic hermetic QFP 14-pin 7 x 7 x 0.635 mm
Images & Diagrams
- 0.1 - 6
- QFP, 14-pin
- 7 x 7 x 0.635
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.