Fixed Attenuator PadsThe ATN3580 series of attenuator chips incorporate thin film resistors on high resistivity silicon chips to achieve precision attenuation, tight flatness and high return loss to 40 GHz. The design uses a balanced TEE resistive structure to assure broad bandwidth performance. The thin film technology offers improved power handling capability in comparison to the traditional thick film printed attenuator. All ATN3580 attenuator chips are specified for their attenuation at DC. In addition, a wafer probe sample test is performed to 40 GHz to assure meeting the flatness specification.
- Specified flat response to 40 GHz
- Return loss > 16 dB to 40 GHz
- Available at 1–10, 12, 15, 20, 30 and 40 dB
- Power handling to 1 W CW
- Rugged thin-film silicon chips
- Lead (Pb)-free, RoHS-compliant, and Green™
Images & Diagrams
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.