Sky5®: LB /MLB / MB /HB and MIMO Diversity Receive Module
The SKY53735-21 is a low-band (LB)/low-mid-band (LMB) /
mid-band (MB) / high-band (HB) diversity receive module to be
used in a cellular mobile device. The device supports cellular
diversity receiver functions and is scalable to support 4x4 MIMO
regional and roaming band requirements.
The diversity module supports all key 2, and 3 carrier aggregation band combinations.
High-performance, multi-gain mode LNAs are integrated enabling compatibility to next generation LNA-less LTE transceivers.
The SKY53735-21 is compatible with 3GPP GSM, WCDMA, LTE, LTE-A and 5G standards and includes filters for the following service bands: B8, B26/5/18/19, B3, B39, B25(2), B34, B66(1/4), B40, B41(38), and B7.
- Rx diversity FEM with the following integrated filter bands:
- B8 (925 to 960 MHz)
- B26/5/18/19 (859 to 894 MHz)
- B3 (1805 to 1880 MHz)
- B39 (1880 to 1920 MHz)
- B25(2) (1930 to 1995 MHz)
- B34 (2010 to 2025 MHz)
- B66(1/4) (2110 to 2200 MHz)
- B40 (2300 to 2400 MHz)
- B41(38) (2496 to 2690 MHz)
- B7 (2620 to 2690 MHz)
- Low insertion loss
- Integrated downlink carrier aggregation (CA) support for B1-3-7, B1-3-41, B34-39-41, B40-41, B1-B40-B41, and B3-B40-B41
- High-performance variable gain LNAs
- High-performance Multi-On, N-Plexing technology enabling superior non-CA and CA performance
- TRX switch ports:
- Auxiliary LNA ports:
- LNA_AuxIN_MHB1 4x4 (1805 to 2700 MHz)
- LNA_AuxIN_MHB3 4x4 (2300 to 2700 MHz)
- LNA_AuxIN_HB (2300 to 2700 MHz)
- LNA_AuxIN_MB1 (1452 to 2400 MHz)
- LNA_AuxIN_MB2 (1452 to 2200 MHz)
- LNA_AuxIN_LB1 (717 to 768 MHz)
- LNA_AuxIN_LB2 (617 to 960 MHz)
- LNA_AuxIN_LB3 (758 to 803 MHz)
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface
- Small size 6.2 x 4.2 x 0.7 mm 47-lead package
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant (MSL3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- LB / LMB / MB / HB and 4x4 MIMO Diversity Receive Module
- 6.2 x 4.2 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.