GNSS Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with GPS/GLONASS/BDS Pre-Filters and Post-FiltersRead More...
- Small signal gain: 15 dB
- In-band IIP3: –9 dBm
- Low noise figure: 1.8 dB
- Low current consumption
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.62 to 3.3 V
- Minimum number of external SMT devices required
- Small MCM (10-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- GPS/GNSS/GNSS Pre- and Post-Filters + LNA Front-End Module
- MCM, 10-pin
- 2.5 x 2.5
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.