GNSS Low-Noise Amplifier Front-End Module with Integrated Pre-Filter and Post-FilterThe SKY65943-11 is a front-end module (FEM) with an integrated low-noise amplifier (LNA) and pre-filter and post-filter designed for Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver applications. The device provides high gain, excellent out-of-band rejection, and low noise figure. The pre-filter and post-filter provide low in-band insertion loss and excellent rejection for the cellular, PCS, and WLAN frequency bands. Output matching components are embedded inside the device. Only one external input matching inductor is required.
The SKY65943-11 is optimized to operate at 1559 to 1606 MHz, which makes it ideal for GPS/GLONASS/Galileo/Compass/QZSS radio receiver applications.
The SKY65943-11 uses surface-mount technology (SMT) in the form of a 2.5 x 2.5 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package, which allows for a highly manufacturable and low-cost solution.
- Small signal gain: 16 dB
- Out-of-band P1dB: +6 dBm
- Out-of-band rejection: +80 dBc, 1627 to 1660 MHz
- Low noise figure: 1.7 dB
- Low current consumption: 2.9 mA @ 1.8 V
- Input/output impedance internally matched to 50 Ω
- Single DC supply: 1.62 to 3.3 V
- Minimum number of external SMT devices required
- Small MCM (10-pin, 2.5 x 2.5 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- GNSS LNA Front-End Module with Integrated Pre- and Post-Filters
- MCM, 10-pin
- 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.65
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.