2.4 GHz ZigBee®/Smart Energy Front-end ModuleThe SKY66109-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF Front-End Module (FEM) designed for ZigBee®/Smart Energy applications.
The SKY66109-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device provides integrated and fully matched input baluns, an integrated interstage matching and harmonic filter, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 to 3.6 V CMOS levels.
The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 3.6 V that allows the SKY66109-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
The SKY66109-11 is provided in a small, 20-pin, 3 x 4 mm Multi- Chip Module (MCM) package.
- Integrated PA with up to +22.5 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA with programmable bypass
- Integrated antenna switching with transmit and receive diversity function
- Low Noise Figure: 2 dB typical
- Differential transmit/receive interface with integrated baluns
- Fast switch on/off time: <800 ns
- Supply range: 2.0 V to 3.6 V
- Sleep mode current: 0.05 μA typical
- No bias resistor is required
- Small MCM (20-pin, 3 x 4 x 0.9 mm) package, NiPdAu-plated (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- MCM, 20-pin
- 3 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.