LTE Universal Multi-Band Front-End Module for IoTThe SKY68031-11 is a hybrid, multi-band multi-chip RF front-end (RFFE) module supporting LTE-M/NB-IoT transceiver platforms. The module integrates the entire RF front end necessary for an LTE multi-band radio operating in low-band (5, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 85) and mid-band (1, 2, 3, 4, 25, 39, 66, 70) frequencies, including broadband PA with bias controller, TX lowpass harmonic filter, antenna switch, and MIPI RFFE controller.
- Output power: +23.5 dBm, optimized to support LTE for 1 RB to 6 RB
- Broadband PA supporting APT mode of operation or Vcc fixed supply: 2.85 V to 4.5 V
- Integrated TX low-pass filters for optimized harmonic rejection
- Integrated SP6T antenna TX/RX switch
- Low leakage current: 0.4 uA
- Adaptive biasing scheme for maximum PA efficiencies
- MIPI® RFFE control interface, 2.0 compliant
- Operating temperature range: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Small, low-profile package (3 mm x 3 mm x 0.7 mm) (MSL3 @ 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- LTE Universal Multi-Band Front-End Module for IoT
- MCM, 24-pad
- 3 x 3 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.