5 GHz, 802.11ac Front-End ModuleThe SKY85735-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for mobile/portable 802.11ac applications and systems.
An enable/disable function allows power savings during off mode. An integrated power detector with 20 dB of dynamic range provides closed-loop power control within the system.
The device is provided in a compact, 12-pin 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.6 mm Multi-Chip Module (MCM) package.
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, LNA with bypass, and SPDT
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated, positive slope power detector
- Transmit loopback mode
- Transmit gain: 32 dB
- Receive gain: 14 dB
- Output power: +21 dBm, @3% (–30 dB) DEVM, MCS7, HT40
- Output power: +20 dBm @ 1.8% (–35 dB) DEVM, MCS9, VHT80
- Direct connection to battery with 5 V nominal supply voltage
- Small MCM (12-pin, 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.6 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- 5 GHz Front-End Module
- MCM, 16-pin
- 2 x 2 x 0.6
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.