5 GHz, 802.11ac with LAA Support Front-End ModuleThe SKY85774-11 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) that supports simultaneous 5 GHz WLAN and licensed assisted access (LAA) systems.
The SKY85774-11 incorporates a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA), a 5 GHz low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass supporting 5 GHz WLAN and LAA simultaneous RX reception, and a single-pole, doublethrow (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch.
The device is provided in a compact, 20-pin 2.2 x 3 mm package.
- Integrated high-performance 5 GHz PA, harmonic filter, LNA
- with bypass, and SPDT switch
- Fully matched input and output
- Transmit gain: 31 dB
- Receive gain: 12.5 dB
- Receive bypass loss: 8.5 dB
- Output power: +19 dBm, MCS7, HT20
- Output power: +17.5 dBm, MCS9, HT80
- Nominal supply voltage: 3.7 V
- Small MCM (20-pin, 2.2 × 3 × 0.7 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- 5 GHz WLAN Front-End Module
- MCM, 20-pin
- 2.2 x 3 x 0.7
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.