5.9 GHz 802.11p DSRC High-Power Front-End ModuleThe SKYA21043 is a highly integrated, 5 GHz front-end module (FEM) incorporating a 5 GHz single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) transmit/receive (T/R) switch, a 5 GHz high-gain low-noise amplifier (LNA) with bypass, and a 5 GHz power amplifier (PA) intended for high-power 802.11p applications and systems.
The LNA and PA disable functions ensure low leakage current in the off mode. An integrated logarithmic power detector is included to provide closed-loop power control over 20 dB of dynamic range.
The device is provided in a compact, 24-pin 3 x 5 mm conformally shielded Land Grid Array (LGA) package, which may reduce the front-end board space by more than 50 percent.
- AEC-Q100 Grade 2 (-40 °C to +105 °C) qualified
- Support for automotive PPAP
- High output power across wide temperature range: +25 dBm, 802.11p/DSRC (5.85 to 5.925 GHz) at +105 °C
- 8 kV ESD protection on antenna output port
- Fully matched input and output
- Integrated logarithmic detector with wide dynamic range
- Ideal for EU toll booth location reduction to +10 dBm
- Highly sensitive, jammer-tolerant (> +10 dBm IIP3), high-gain (16 dB) LNA
- Compact conformally shielded package: 24-pin, 3 x 5 mm package
- MSL3, 260 °C, per JEDEC J-STD-020
Images & Diagrams
- 5.9 GHz 802.11p DSRC High-Power Front-End Module
- MCM, 24-pin
- 3 x 5 x 1.2
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Supporting Design Information
- Explore ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.