Dual Channel, Radiation Tolerant, Phototransistor Hermetic Surface Mount OptocouplerThe OLS2249 is specifically designed for high-reliability applications that require optical isolation in radiation environments such as gamma, neutron, and proton radiation with high current transfer ratio (CTR) and low saturation VCE. Each optocoupler channel consists of an LED and N-P-N silicon phototransistor that is electrically isolated, but optically coupled inside a hermetic 8-pin leadless chip carrier (LCC) package.
The OLS2249 has 100 percent high-reliability screening parts available. Contact us for more details.
- Dual channels of OLS049/OLS249
- CTR guaranteed over –55 °C to +100 °C ambient temperature range
- 1500 VDC electrical isolation
- Radiation tolerant
- High-reliability screening is available
Images & Diagrams
- Dual Channel
- CTR @ IF = 1 mA
- 8-Lead Hermetic Ceramic LCC
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.