Timing and Synchronization in Broadcast VideoDigitization of video signals has been common practice in broadcast video for many years. Early digital video was commonly encoded on a 10-bit parallel bus, but as higher processing speeds became practical, a serial form of the digitized video signal called the Serial Digital Interface (SDI) was developed and standardized. Serialization of the digital video stream greatly facilitates its distribution within a professional broadcast studio.
- Perfect solution for bridging the frequency gap between today’s multiple video standards
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.