3.4 to 3.8 GHz, 100 W Compact High-Power SPDT Switch with Integrated DriverRead More...
- Compact, integrated high-power switch with driver circuit
- Small PCB footprint with minimal external components
- Requires only a single +5 V DC supply, and a 0 to 3 V logic control
- Low TX/RX insertion loss: 0.3/0.75 dB typical
- High TX to RX isolation: 45 dB typical @ 3.6 GHz
- Low DC power consumption: <130 mA in TX or RX mode
- Small QFN (20-pin, 5 x 5 mm) Pb-free package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- Description (Absorptive/ Reflective)
- SPDT (R)
- Frequency (GHz) Min.
- Frequency (GHz) Max.
- Typ. Isol. (dB)
- Ant to TX=15
Ant to RX=40
TX to RX=40
- Typ. IL (dB)
- Ant to TX=150.4
Ant to RX=400.5
- Typ. IIP3 (dBm)
- Max. TX Power (W)
- Control Logic
- QFN, 20L
- Package (mm)
- 5 x 5 x 1.5
- 06 June 2019
- Skyworks High power PIN Diode Switches
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.