3300 to 4200 MHz Wide Instantaneous Bandwidth High-Gain Linear Driver AmplifierRead More...
- Adjustable gain from 30dB to 36dB
- Wide instantaneous signal bandwidth: 200 MHz
- High linearity: -40 dBc open loop ACLR at +10 dBm (100 MHz 5G, 8.5 dB PAR signal)
- High linear output power up to +19 dBm
- Fast turn-on time: 0.6 usec typical
- Internally matched input and output return loss to 50 Ω system
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- Integrated enable On/Off function: PAEN = 1.8 V logic
- Single supply voltage: 5.0 V
- Compact (16-pin, 3 × 3 × 0.85 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- MCM, 16-pin
- 3 x 3 x 0.85
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.