Five-way active power splitterThe APS3625 active splitter accepts an RF input in the 50 MHz to 1.0 GHz frequency range and provides five RF outputs with minimal degradation in signal quality. The single-package surface mount device amplifies the input signals using highly linear, low noise amplification stages, and couples the amplified signal to five separate output paths to drive video tuner(s), a DOCSIS tuner(s), or other in-band inputs. The device provides one by-pass output to maintain a connection when the power is lost, which is intended for critical signals such as a digital voice phone. The overall linearity of each tuner path is maintained across the entire operating frequency range, ensuring low distortion effects on each output signal.
Requiring a single +3.3 Volt supply, the active splitter design is implemented using the GaAs MESFET process. The small surface mount QFN packaging makes this device ideal for use in home gateways and multiple-tuner set-top boxes, supporting multiple video outputs, and/or DOCSIS 3.0 and IP phones.
Please note: APS3625 is being discontinued and is not recommended for new designs.
- Single Input, 5-way Output
- Wideband Operation: to Above 1 GHz
- Maintains RF signal path to high priority port ("Phone") in power loss mode
- Used in conjunction with external FET for shutdown control
- 4.8 dB Typical Noise Figure at 4 dB Gain
- Single +3.3 V Supply
- High Linearity, Low Distortion
- Single-ended 75 Ohm Inputs/Outputs
- RoHS Compliant/Lead Free
- 4 x 4 x 0.9 mm 24-Lead QFN Package
Images & Diagrams
- Five-way active power splitter
- 4 x 4 x 1
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.