3400 to 3600 MHz Wide Instantaneous Bandwidth High-Efficiency Power AmplifierThe SKY66313-11 is a highly efficient, wide instantaneous bandwidth, fully input/output matched power amplifier (PA) with high gain and linearity. The compact 5 x 5 mm PA is designed for FDD and TDD 4G LTE and 5G systems operating from 3400 to 3600 MHz. The active biasing circuitry is integrated to compensate PA performance over temperature, voltage, and process variation.
The SKY66313-11 is part of a high-efficiency, pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting major 3GPP bands.
- Wide instantaneous signal bandwidth: 100 MHz
- High-efficiency: PAE = 15% @ +23 dBm
- High linearity: +23 dBm with < -50 dBc ACLR with pre-distortion (100 MHz LTE, 8.5 dB PAR signal)
- High gain: 36 dB
- Excellent input and output return loss: to 50 Ω system
- Integrated active bias: performance compensated over temp
- Integrated enable On/Off function: PAEN = 1.7 to 2.5 V
- Single supply voltage: 5.0 V
- Pin-to-pin compatible PA family supporting major 3GPP bands
- Compact (16-pin, 5 x 5 x 1.3 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- MCM, 16-pin
- 5 x 5 x 1.3
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.