650-950 MHz Broadband, Application Configurable High Gain and Linearity Diversity Downconversion MixerRead More...
- Operating frequency range: 650 to 950 MHz
- IF frequency range: 150 to 400 MHz
- Conversion gain: 8.1 dB
- Input IP3: up to +25.6 dBm
- Noise Figure: 9.3 dB
- Power-down mode
- Integrated LO drivers
- Integrated low loss RF baluns
- High linearity IF amplifiers
- Application tuneability
- Small, QFN (36-pin, 6 x 6 mm) package (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- QFN, 36-pin
- 6 x 6 x 0.85
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.