GaAs High Isolation SPDT Non-Reflective Switch 0.1 - 6 GHzThe SKY13372-467LF is a pHEMT GaAs FET IC ultra high isolation (>60 dB typ. ) non-reflective switch packaged in a compact, 16 lead 4 x 4 mm, Quad Flat (QFN) No Lead package and is categorized as Skyworks Green. Operation is possible over a wide 3.0 to 5V supply range and includes a integrated CMOS driver for ease of operation. It is an ideal building block for base station band switching applications where synthesizer isolation is critical. The broad operating frequency range, high isolation and low insertion loss of the SKY13372-467LF make this switch well suited for a variety of applications including Cellular Infrastructure, Test and Measurement, RFID and Military Communication. Evaluation boards and samples are available upon request.
- Single, positive voltage control: 0 to 3 and 0 to 5 V
- High isolation 64 dB at 1 GHz and 2 GHz
- Integrated silicon CMOS driver
- Small, QFN (16-pin, 4 x 4 mm) Pb-free package (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- SPDT (A)
- QFN, 16L
- 4 x 4 x 0.9
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.