- White Paper
- White Paper for High-performance LNAs for Low Frequency (30 MHz to 4 GHz) Operation: SKY67150-396LF and SKY67153-396LF
- Low-noise amplifier:
- • Very low noise figure
- • Temperature and process-stable active bias up to +115 °C
- • Wide operating voltage range
- • Low gain slope over operating band
- • Excellent input return loss
- Integrated controller:
- • Stable amplifier bias
- • Temperature compensation
- • True logic level thresholds
- • Fast response time
- Excellent broadband flat gain performance
- Minimal BOM count
- Low current IDD 56 mA @ 5 V
- Fast rise/fall time ENABLE function suitable for TDD application
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
Images & Diagrams
- DFN, 8-pin
- 2 x 2 x 0.75
- Find Your Sales Representative and Distributor
- Consult with your Skyworks sales representative or distributor to find the best solution for your design.
- Request a Quote
- Get a quote for the specific products and quantities you need.
- Working with Skyworks
- Learn more about our purchase process to navigate quickly and efficiently
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Green / Pb-Free Certificate
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.