Customized clock generators for any accelerator card designAccelerator cards provide servers with added processing power optimized to handle application specific workloads. Using a standard PCI-Express (PCIe) connector to a server motherboard or backplane, accelerator cards utilize GPUs, FPGAs, or specialized ASICs , which require an array of low jitter reference clocks for PCIe Gen3/4/5 or NVLink data buses, 28G/56G SerDes, and generic system functions. Our broad portfolio of programmable clock generator solutions can be easily customized to consolidate all reference clocks needed in an accelerator card design into a single IC solution to reduce component count, PCB area, and overall system cost.
- Frequency flexible, low jitter clock generators for accelerator cards
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.