- Front-end Modules for Connected Home, Industrial, M2M, Medical, Smart Energy and Wearables
- 169 to 170 MHz Transmit / Receive Front-End Module
- 5G/5G NR Front-end Modules
- Mid- and High Band Front-End Module for 3G, 4G, and 5G Applications
- Circulators and Isolators for Radar Applications
- SKYFR-001982: 1200 to 1400 MHz Single-Junction Robust Lead Circulator
- Antenna Tuning Switches
- 0.6 to 6.0 GHz 4XSPST Shunt MIPI® Antenna Tuning Sky5® Switch
- DPDT Antenna Diversity Switches
- 0.4 to 5.9 GHz DPDT Low Insertion Loss / High-Isolation Sky5® Switch
Through our flagship SKY66430-11, Skyworks is powering new devices in the rapidly emerging 5G Massive Internet of Things (IoT) market. SKY66430-11 is the world's smallest, fully pre-certified all-in-one system-in-package (SiP) incorporating cellular modem, transceiver, RF front-end, memory and power management functionality, enabling LTE-M and NB-IoT connected devices. This turnkey solution integrates Sequans’ Monarch SoC platform to support a wide range of low power, low data rate consumer and industrial IoT applications including asset tracking, industrial monitoring, smart metering, wearables and more.
The SKY5A1007 is a new switch in our portfolio of Sky5® product solutions, designed to support the ever-growing demand for cellular vehicle-to-everything (C-V2X) connectivity. The SKY5A1007 is a state-of-the-art CMOS, silicon-on-insulator (SOI) double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch with high-linearity performance, low insertion loss, and high isolation. The device enables high speed switching between antennas for high data throughput and minimizes the need for additional filtering. The SKY5A1007 meets the necessary requirements for 5G automotive telematics including operation within cellular, 5GNR and 5.9 GHz C-V2X bands, while supporting the wide temperature range needed for this emerging technology.
5G Massive IoT System-in-Package
- 18 bands of coverage supporting worldwide cellular connectivity
- Pre-certification with major Network Operators, FCC / IC / TELEC / ACMA, and GCF / PTCRB
- Extremely compact, silver-free shielded BGA package
0.4 to 5.9 GHz DPDT Switch
- 0.4 to 5.9 GHz operating range supporting 2G, 3G, LTE Cellular and 5G telematics
- 30 dB Isolation at 6 GHz providing extremely low loss for C-V2X
- Automotive PPAP and IMDS material declaration supported
- Ask a Question
- Consult with experts and engineers for help on your project.
- Design Tools
- Select evaluation boards, kits and other tools to support your design.
- Technical Documents
- Explore application notes, block diagrams, data sheets, user guides, ADS model calculators, installation references, S parameters and more.
- GREEN / PB-FREE CERTIFICATE
- Look up product's green / pb-free status and download the Certificate of Conformance.